Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Onward Christian Soldier!

When you're the youngest in the family,
There isn't much that you can do that your older siblings haven't already done.
It's rare that you're the 'first' at anything.
 
Well tonight,
My younger brother was finally able to do something first.
 
Meralto Is Going On A Mission!
 
Yep, On October 2nd of this year, my little brother will be leaving to serve an LDS Mission for 2 years.....
 
Here are all our guesses on where he would serve.
It's lucky he had a map downstairs for us to borrow and mark up with string and tape. :)
 
-I picked Greece. I was wrong. Boo. lol. I got one thing right. The first letter.
 
Where is he going?
 
Drum roll please!!!
 
dun dun dun


Look out Georgia! My brother is coming your way in the near future!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 
 
The Dream

I was going out on a date with a cute guy. A Prince if you will. Only, I didn't really have anything to wear. I knew it was a dress up occasion, so I put on a shirt and skirt, like I would for church and got ready. Only, when my date showed up...he wasn't happy to see me in such 'simple' clothes. Apparently we were going to a royal ball. Which meant I needed to be more dressed up then I was. I didn't really care, I mean, I was happy as who I was, but after some convincing from my Mom and Him, I spruced up my dress. With help from my mom. Over my shirt went this red sparkly corset thingy that totally made me look like I was wearing something fancier then I was, changed my hair, fixed my makeup, added fancy jewelry, did something to the skirt to make it look fancier, I was just missing the shoes really. I showed my date...he was a bit more relieved, but still not happy. Apparently he really wanted me to be impressive, but I hadn't known that I needed to be impressive, so I didn't have the money or the clothing to be impressive...therefore he was just getting me as I was.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment