Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Home Alone Scenario

There's a first for everything.

And a First happened today at work. 

We had a child....who's parents accidentally left them at the store. 

:S 

I don't know too much about the situation as I wasn't directly involved.

But yah, I heard over our intercom that there was a child looking for their parents and if the parents could come up to the front....

Only...no one came up to the front.
Our head manager walked with the child up and down the store, searching the aisles to make sure that indeed, they weren't in the store. -As it was crazy busy and the intercom isn't always easy to hear. 

And Yah. The parents were totally not there. :S 

So one of my coworkers ended up watching the kid for a bit, entertaining them on the dog toy aisle as we waited for the parents to come back or call or something.

Which after a bit of time...I'd have to say like half an hour or so maybe?? (enough time to drive home I suppose) 
The parents did call, asking if their child was there.

And thankfully, parents and child were soon reunited! Woot!!!

Yay for happy endings. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment