Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Feeling...Blue

I hit a low point today.
Which happens on occasion.
Honestly it's probably an 'after Christmas blues' sort of thing.

All the excitement that's been building up for like a month or so....
and suddenly it's done and over with.

And you're left with basically the same old same old.

Not easy.
Especially when things in life are on the antagonizing side once one gets back from Christmas celebrations.
*shakes head*

I'm not sure...perhaps I've just been absorbing too many bad moods recently. 
As I've had to deal with less than....ideal situations where there are people who are frustrated/sad/unhappy etc. and it just kinda affected my whole mood as well.
Probably because I want to help whenever I hear of something not going right.
And it's frustrating when I can't always do that. 

*exhales*

Hopefully though, I'll be able to shake this Blue Mood.
Because really, it's not fun at all to be wallowing in loneliness and sadness. 

*fingers crossed* 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment