Sunday, December 10, 2017

A New Place

I grew up with the commercials.
They were constantly on TV.
The jingle, even now, is stuck in my head.
"Reeeed Rooobbbiinnnss!!! Yum!!" 

But before tonight.
I'd actually never gone to Red Robins.
Never really had the desire to. Or an interest in it.

Don't ask me why.
Its just one of those places that I see every now and then...but never have a desire to go check out.

Well tonight.
My family and I went there. 
For most of us it was the first time.

And I honestly have to wonder....why we haven't gone before.

Because the food was surprisingly tasty. Flavorful. Delicious. 

Admittedly I didn't try their hamburgers...but their BLT on a crossiant was simply delicious. ^^;;

And the oddest thing...
was their Fries and Sauce.

Like they have this BBQ fry sauce where I was like...Oh...that's....I can't decide if I like it or not.

But then Kikay suggested that I try dipping my fries in their ranch.
Which...while Ranch is delicious with a lot of things...
Ranch and Potatoes ....just doesn't seem like a good combination....It still doesn't.
But Red Robin's ranch sauce with the fries....Wow. 
It was amazing. 
A tingling of flavors bursting in my mouth. 

lol. 
Seriously I can see now why people enjoy eating there.
I may just have to see if I can return sometime in the near future and see if it was a fluke or not that the food tasted that great. ^^;;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment