Friday, December 15, 2017

Out and About

It's been a while since I've intentionally done this.
But this morning I actually got up and out of the house before 11 and ventured out to get a Taco Bell Sausage Crunchwrap. 
It's been forever since I've had one. Not since like...summertime I think. 
Because I've elected on my days off to often stay home. Or if I do venture out of the house...it's after breakfast time and Taco Bell's Breakfast Crunchwraps are still only served in the mornings. 

But not in all locations. 
:S I went to the mall this morning, since that's my usual tromping grounds to when I want to grab a Crunchwrap from the Taco Bell inside the food court....only to discover that that location no longer does breakfast. :( 
lol it makes sense though. *shakes head* The mall usually only opens like an hour before breakfast is over. So there's not much point in selling breakfast...when there's no time to come get breakfast....of course maybe the food court opens earlier than the rest of the stores in a mall?? No idea. *shakes head* 

But it shows how long its been since I've gotten my crunchwrap. 
lol the lady at the register probably thought I was crazy...I wonder how many people come in wanting breakfast only to discover that location doesn't do it.... 
It's probably as often as people come into my work and ask "Do you guys sell dogs here?" 

In any case.
Thankfully I found out that my usual go-to for Crunchwraps no longer carries breakfast with enough time for me to go find a different Taco Bell and find my breakfast there. ^^;;

But it was nice...to just grab breakfast and hang out there in the corner and scribble away in my notebook. 
It's...been far too long since I've done something like that. Just gone to write in a public location.
I found it rather soothing and relaxing to be able to write. To watch and listen to other people who happen to sit nearby (even though the rest of the place was empty they chose a table next to mine.)

I really need to start doing that again. Just hanging out in public. Writing there. 
Because it really helped to settle my head a bit. ^^;;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment