Sunday, December 24, 2017

After The Movie

One of my favorite things about Christmas Eve is that our family has the tradition to go see a Movie that evening.
Kinda whatever is the most popular thing playing at the moment.
Which at this point, is The Last Jedi.

But one of my favorite things to happen on Christmas Eve, or really, anytime I go see a movie.

Is when I go into the movie, and watch it.
And come outside afterwards to find it SNOWING!!!

WHICH HAPPENED TODAY!!!
YES!!!

It's all the more joyous because I don't think there was a forecast at all for there to be snow today...
Which I could be wrong about because I usually don't check the weather. 
But there was no indication whatsoever when we went into the movie, that a handful of hours later we would be coming outside to a WHITE BLANKET!!

Ah!!!!
I love it so!!!
^^
I LOVE THE SNOW
Seriously.
It's one of my favorite times of the year is whenever there's a snowstorm. ^^
It just...makes me really happy. ^^

lol admittedly it wasn't fun to drive home in said snow storm. You can't go fast after all when it snows. Y_Y;;; 
BUT OTHERWISE!!
YES!
SNOOOWW!!!
SNOW!!!

I'm so excited that we're able to have a White Christmas. ^^ Especially since it's snowed like...twice so far this year. (not including today) 
So to have a White Christmas. 
AH.
I love it. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment