Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It's Fine

I think sometimes people don't believe how easy going I actually am.
I mean, sure there are times when I have a plan and I want to stick to the plan and do the plan!
But...over the years I've kinda learned that...well...plans never go to plan. 

So while I often plan for something, I also plan for other things to do in the meantime in case the original plan doesn't work out.
That way, if it doesn't work out, I don't feel like I just wasted the entire day waiting for the plan to happen.
I can just shrug my shoulders. Go "it's alright, I'm okay if we don't do this today." and move on.

I think it often confuses people...
When I'm like that. When I say, that I'm easy going. 
Because really. I am.
I have my moments. But most of the time if I say "I'm fine with either option." truly I am fine with either option.
I can go do the plan a. Or I can not do the plan a and instead go to plan b. 

*shrugs*
It makes life more easier and less stressful that way. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment