Friday, December 22, 2017

Packed

It's easy to forget how crazy it can be during the Christmas season.
Especially as the day gets closer and closer.

There just seems to be people...everywhere.
Not a parking spot to be found.
Crowds wherever you go.
Cars stacked up on the roads.

It definitely is a chaotic sort of atmosphere, where people just seem to appear out of the woodwork, demanding, needing, wanting.

I ventured out into that chaos today.
As per usual, to find those last minute gifts that I needed to find. 

And boy...all the people.
All the people.

*shakes head*

I am so not looking forward to having to work with those crowds.
Dealing with customers needing things and wanting them now.
:S 
I hope it's not too crazy this weekend.
But I know it's going to be.

If it's already this crazy on a weekday...
I can only imagine the madhouse it's going to be this weekend. 

Here's to hoping things go well. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment