Sunday, December 17, 2017

Low Day

It's one of those low days for me. 
Which isn't all that surprising considering I had 11 hours of social interaction yesterday.
I more than likely overdrew my 'social' resources and had to pull from other areas to be able to keep up the energy levels and happiness that's generally required when it comes to being in retail. 

*exhales*
But I really hate it.
I mean....I want to be more perky and social and hyper.
But after such a long day.
It's hard to dredge up the energy.
And my emotional levels always take a hit as well....which means that I'm probably in a slight downward spiral right now.
Because I can sense that others are wanting more from me, and I'm unable to give it.
Because I just don't have the resources right now.
I'm tired, I'm sore, and it's really hard to fill other people's buckets with water from my bucket when my bucket is beyond empty. 

But I think I overdrew my resources yesterday because a lot of people were in more of a 'woe is me' attitude yesterday. 
And whenever I see someone being negative, I can't help but try and make it positive. Try to make people feel better.
It's my nature. I like to see people happy and if I can't make them happy or at least can't help them....
It's rather difficult...and I end up wasting a lot of energy....without getting a lot of it back.
*shakes head*
I dunno.

I really need to work on better using my energy....so that I don't get this drained whenever I have long shifts of social interaction....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment