Monday, December 25, 2017

Bottles of:

There's always a slightly paranoid part of Christmas, that's become more common as the internet has gotten more popular....
Of your gifts that you ordered online...not arriving on time. 

*exhales*
Yah.
I had that happen to me. 
Where I ordered some presents for family where I thought that they'd arrive in time....only to find out they wouldn't. 

I mean, I was aware it could happen as the 'expected to arrive by' date goes into the first week of January.
But there's always that hope that they would arrive on the earlier end of that 'arrive by date' rather than the later end of it. 

Which meant...
That I needed to find a standby substitution to give my family in the meantime. 

What was that idea?

It was this: 













What are they?
^^;;
I call them "Bottles of Anticipation" 

I went to one of the local craft stores and bought three bottles.
(As I had 3 gifts that hadn't yet arrived)
And also grabbed some beads.

-Which I tried to personalize with favorite colors and likes and such. 

And placed the beads in the bottle 
(which was semi more difficult than it should have been.) 

And then I wrote a note on a paper and taped it to the bottle that said: 
Bottle of Anticipation -Present Forthcoming 

And then wrapped it up to give to my family. ^^;; 

Lol It was great to see their reactions to the bottles. 

Honestly, I think it would be a fun thing to do as gifts for people.
Maybe expand it out so instead of just being "Bottles of Anticipation" I could have "Bottle of Patience" "Bottle of Hope" "Bottle of Grounding." 
*shrugs* 
Definitely seems like a fun thing to do. ^^;; lol.

In any case.
AH.
I loved the reactions my family gave to them. The smiles on their faces. XD lol the fact that I managed to misdirect them in what they were getting XD lol.
It was great.
Ah.
I loved it. 
^^;;
Yay for my last minute gift idea going over so well. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day! And have a Merry Christmas!

-Sarnic Dirchi



No comments:

Post a Comment