Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Foggy Journey

The thing about having weather....
Is that it's often more fun to watch it from the safety of the indoors....than being out in the middle of it.

This morning I woke up to Fog.
Which wasn't that heavy when I left my house to head into work.
But as I reached the last mile...the Fog grew super thick.
My windshield iced up....I could barely see the lines...barely see in front of me because the Fog had become so thick that I couldn't see the stop lights until I was three hundred yards away from them.

:S 
So it was quite the adventure getting into work this morning.
Peering through my front windshield as I desperately worked the heater to defrost my windshield.
Cautiously following the lines in the road -because construction and ahhh the lines are faint-
And finally.
Finally pulling up to my work.

It was a relief to be stopped.
To know that I wouldn't have to drive in the fog again today because it would more than likely melt away by the time I needed to go home. (which it did) 

But yah...
Fog.
Cool look.
Not quite as cool to drive in in the early am. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment