Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Voice Over

So today at work my Head Manager was in one of those moods. 
Where he likes to be...well completely random.
lol you end up getting in the most random conversations with him and what tasks and such he wants done can vary from the serious "clean the floors" to the less serious of "take a 16 instead of a 15 min break" 

So a day or so ago, our store finally got Christmas music.
Which we should have had like a week ago, but when the music system supposedly upgraded to switch our station to a Christmas themed playlist....
It didn't happen.

Either our little electronics thing is super old (which is likely) or there is a glitch somewhere because we were like the only store who couldn't access the music wirelessly. 
They even tried to fix it several ways.....
And it didn't work. 
So we ended up having to have...if I understand it correctly, have a hard copy shipped to us so that we too could participate in the Christmas music. lol.

In any case.
The Head Manager was like "What's your favorite Christmas song? You should sing it!" to like everyone lol. Basically whenever one of his favorites came over the overhead lol. 

But yesterday one of my favorite Christmas songs came on: Last Christmas. 
So over our walkie-talkie radio I was like "Head Manager this is my favorite song."
And he was like. "SING IT!" 
So....:S I did. 
lol. I joined in with the chorus of the song and sang like two lines before cutting off because I didn't want to hog the radio line.
And he was like. "Your battery is full (meaning the walkietalkieradiothingy) Keep singing! 

Only I couldn't....because a) it had gone into a musical interlude. And b) when I could have I had customers come so I couldn't.

But it was just kinda surprising....that he wanted me to keep singing. 
Because like...I don't think I've ever had anyone ask me to do so before. Keep singing. 

So it was weird to have the manager want me to.
Though I don't know if it's because he liked my voice or if he was just looking for entertainment since the store had been kinda slow at that point.

Still. It was a bit of a change up. To have someone want me to sing. lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment