Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Finally the White

Guys. IT FINALLY SNOWED!!!
YESSSSSSSSSS.

You don't know how long I've been waiting for this to happen.
Like...since Halloween.
Seriously.
I've been wanting it snow for forever.
Because I love the cold, and i love the white. 
And I really just like the concept of white Christmases. 

So the fact that we've had no snow until now.
Has been rather irritating to me.
I mean....I know people don't like the snow.
But I really like having snow before Christmas because it just puts everything in the Christmas spirit and snow always seems more cheerful before Christmas with all the lights and such. 

Getting snow after Christmas? Still nice. But it just doesn't carry the same spirit.

So I'm super happy that it finally snowed!!!
I just really hope it sticks around.
As there's nothing worse than it snowing...and having it melt away within a couple of hours because the sun was shining again. 

So *fingers crossed* that the snow sticks around for a while!! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment