Saturday, August 3, 2019

All Those Prompts

So on Tumblr, there's these writing prompts that go around.

You know things from sentence starters, to scenes, to character questions and such that people can reblog and other people can send in prompts for to have the blogger well....write.

So yesterday. 
I did that.

Reblogged one of those prompts.
You know, thinking that I might get one or two. Maybe three.

And that's how it started. 
I just got two prompts.

Hours apart.

And I was like "Great." Because they were quick and easy to answer.
And I didn't think there would be more to that, but it was a fun writing distraction for me and helped me to you know...just be creative and think outside of the box.

But then I answered the second prompt.

And like instead of getting the minimal attention I thought it would.
Like maybe 30 notes?

The story got super popular.
Having crossed like the 200 note mark in under 24 hours.

And with that popularity---

Also came more asks.

First it was one...then three...then five.

And I figured it was fine. I could answer those.
I could get them done in the next day or two.

But no.
They keep coming in.

I hav like 15 or so asks that are from that one post I reblogged.

:S :S :S

And now I'm wondering if I'll ever get them all answered.
*exhales*

I know I will.
It just might take me some time.
As writing stories can take me all day sometimes to get a single page down.

Sooo yah.

I had quite the unexpected response.
And I'm feeling the pressure to get them all written and done.....

Wish me luck! 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment