Monday, August 5, 2019

An Extra Sandwich

So Kikay dropped by today.
Mostly to gather more of her things...but also to do a load of laundry, because due to the remodel, the washer and drier have been disconnected at Daddoo's place. 

And I figured, since she was coming over straight after work.
That she'd probably be hungry.

So I asked if she wanted Wendys.
She did.

But instead of getting our usual Crispy Chicken Sandwich.

She wanted the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich.
Which apparently is one that she really loves.

Though the last time I tried to get it for her....it ended up being dry and fatty and not very good. 

So I was skeptical about how this was going to work out.

Because like if it wasn't good last time....I was doubtful that things would turn out good this time.

However!
I didn't want Kikay to be without food if her sandwich ended up being as bad as it was the last time I'd got it to her.

And so, to be prepared. 
I ordered Two Crispy Chicken Sandwiches for myself along with some fries.
That way.
Just in case.
She would have a sandwich waiting for her.
And if she didn't need it then I was hungry enough I could eat the other sandwich.

So either way it was a win win situation.

Which.
Yay me for being prepared.

Because yah.
Once she got the sandwich out and tried eating it......the Homestyle ended up being just as dry and fatty as she remembered.
Which is funny in a way because whenever she gets it up North then the sandwich is the best thing ever and delicious.
....basically....she shouldn't order it down here. XD lol.

So she was kinda bummed out about that.
Until I, being as prepared as I was, pulled out the second Crispy Chicken sandwich! HA!

^^;; I love it when I prepare well. :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment