Thursday, August 29, 2019

Price Changes

So for the first time in a while, I, with the help of a coworker, were able to finish opening the department, which left us enough time to help out in the stocking department.

In which the Manager wanted us to change some planners for products and animals in the store. 

Specifically the Reptiles.
I needed to replace the price tags for all the animals to update those.

Which apparently we're going to be getting back in our Milksnakes?! Woot! lol we'll see if one actually comes in lol.

But another one we're getting is the Reeves Turtle. 
Which is new. Haven't sold that one before. I hope we get one in as from what I've googled, they look pretty cool! 

Once I was done with the reptile adjustments, the Manager had me put up new tags for the Bedding used for our Small Pets. 

Which was...less fun >.< Because the strips gave me a papercut underneath the nail on one of my fingers. So very much less fun. 

But I also was able to move the bedding about to make sure each type was in its proper location.
So yay me!

The manager was like "Because you're so amazing you get two candies!" XD lol as they were giving out candy right when I finished that project. 
Woot!
Yay me. ^^;;

So yah it was fun. At least it kept me busy for the last hour of my shift.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment