Monday, August 26, 2019

Overwhelmed

The past few days have been slightly more difficult with me in the 'handling people' arena.
I've just been getting more easily annoyed.
And it usually happens when issues I think have been solved....end up resurfacing and causing more problems.

And when said points that are brought up again and again like a dog worrying it's bone...
Its difficult to remain sympathetic.
Because like....Why does the issue need to be brought up now?
Why can't it be settled? 
Why can't the decision be made?

And if the problem is brought up while I'm under other stress...
It's very difficult for me to handle it because I don't want to handle yet another problem.
I don't want to try and rescue another situation.
I don't want to try and mediate something.

So yah.
It's been difficult.
I've been too overloaded with stressors and problems that I can't fully solve and it's annoying.
So annoying. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment