Friday, August 9, 2019

Moving Woes

It's definitely a week to be frustrated at the house it seems like. 
*exhales*

As you see, we have a new roomie moving in in the next couple of days.
And since Fourth Roomie decided to move upstairs to the bedroom Kikay used to occupy---it meant she would have to move all her stuff upstairs.
Which she managed to mostly do over the course of a couple of days. 
To the point where I was like "Oh hey! At this rate we may be able to help the new roomie out and have the room ready early so that she can begin in moving sooner than planned."

Only for the past TWO DAYS.
The roomie hadn't touched the last handful of things left in her old room.
And like I glanced inside and it was literally a bunch of odds and ends that could fit in one box and could probably be cleaned up in like maybe 10 minutes? 

So it wasn't like she had a ton left to do to completely vacate her old room so then I could help Ash with prepping the room for our new roomie (i.e. vacuuming the carpets, washing the walls, moving furniture and beds in, etc) as she officially takes the room tomorrow and we wanted to have like a day or two to make sure everything was fine and nothing needed to be fixed or deeply cleaned before she moved in. (Though due to circumstances she can't move in until Monday, she still officially has the room tomorrow) 

And so like yesterday to the roomie I was like "Hey I can help you move the rest of your stuff if you need to. Put it in a box or something." 
--As she's been focusing the past couple of days on projects and school things....but at the same time she had so little left to do in the room that like...why hadn't she finished it two days ago?? *exhales*

And she said maybe I could help her tomrorow (today) 
Which....
Ended up happening like towards sunset. XP 

But I was just grateful she finally decided to take action and get the rest of the odds and ends out.
But annoyed because I was right.
It literally took 10ish minutes to gather everything up and get it out??

Like...why couldn't you have done this two days ago? So I could have helped out my friend moving in and had the room ready early so that she could start moving in like today maybe or yesterday and not Monday. 

*exhales*
But Monday it is for our new roomie. 

At least Ash and I managed to get the room ready and prepped so in case she drops by tomorrow (I doubt it, but just in case) she'll have the room ready regardless. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment