Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Coming In

I came in early to work today.
To help out the managers.
As we had one of the big big big bosses coming in.
Bosses that have the ability to fire people on the spot. 
So like....there was a lowkey panic going on that the managers were going to get fired.
Unwarranted really. Because like....I've yet to see anyone get fired on the spot. 

But yah. There was a lowkey panic going on to get the store ready for our important visitors. 

So I came in early to make sure that my department was up to snuff.
All the i's dotted and the t's crossed.

And...

Our Visitors barely glanced at my department.

*exhales*

They were more focused on the Salon and the 'Numbers' this time around. 
And the only numbers that really related to my department was our Pet Loss.
And that was lower compared to last year.
Sooo yah my department was good.

But it is kinda frustrating.
Do all this work.
Have all this stress.
Do all this cleaning.

To not have it looked at.

*exhales*

I suppose on the bright side it means that they couldn't find anything 'wrong' if they don't see it lol. 

Still though.
It left me wondering why I came in early in the first place. *shakes head* 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment