Friday, August 23, 2019

Hanging Out

My sister called me out of the blue today,
Asking if I wanted to go grab dinner with her.
As it's been a while since we've hung out just the two of us.

And she was in town and looking to avoid the rush hour traffic as she figured it would be better to wait and go eat food and hang out with me than to be trapped in bumper to bumper traffic.

Which I was all too happy to oblige as I we don't chitchat as often now that she's moved away.

So we ended up at a Favorite restaurant of ours, Texas Roadhouse.
Which was fun because we used that as our meeting place and managed to show up basically at the same time. Woot! No waiting for us lol.

And then after the dinner we headed back to my place, and ended up taking different routes to get home...but due to it being the dinner hour, there was still rush hour traffic on basically all the roads.
So we ended up getting home about the same time too. Though this time I was the one to beat her home lol.

But yah.
It was fun to just get out of the house for a bit, eat good food, and bond more with Kikay as it's been a bit since we've been able to chat chat. :) 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment