Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Hanging Out

There's something relaxing about hanging at a friends house watching shows and just...well relaxing.

It's nice to go somewhere and just...chill.

And it's been a while since I've been able to go to another's house.
And relax.

It always feels like when I go somewhere else, that there's expectations, pressure.
Or you know...energy that is either depressing or antagonistic or unwelcoming.

And it's just hard to relax in those places.

So for the most part the relaxation has come when I'm at my home, usually with no one else near.

So to be able to go to a friend's home and just...chill.
Relax.
Have fun?

It was nice.
So. 
Very.
Nice. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment