Friday, August 30, 2019

Reorganizing

It's been something that's been grating on me since like...well November really.
And that's been the state of my room.

It's been forever since I've had it in a 'clean' state where there's no little piles of clutter anywhere and everything is clean and organized.

I mean I have cleaned my room more than once since November.
But there's always been something not done.
And a lot of it has just been like...boxes of things that I'd gotten from my Mom after Dad had us go through her things after her passing.

It's been stuff that I haven't really wanted to go through, look at, think of.
And so it sat in a pile in my room.
Like a dark reminder of that time.

At this point...yah, my room is still a mess.
But that's what happens when you go reorganize everything lol.
Mostly I've been seeking to put away the knickknacks that I don't want to have out anymore and reorganize where everything else goes.
Which means a lot of ring around the rosie.
And my room still looking messy. 

But I've made more progress in my room than I have in months today.
So I'm rather proud of that.
Even hung up some posters I've been wanting to hang up for like a year now.
So yay me. ^^;;

But yah.
Still have a bit to go.
Mostly in reorganizing those remaining knickknacks I haven't gotten to yet.
And getting everything else off my floor.

That's the key really.
Get the things off the floor.

We'll see if I manage it tomorrow or not.
But at least I managed to be semi productive while suffering with a headache today.
So yay me. :D

Plus I've managed to incorporate things of Moms into my room so that they mesh in and aren't like this stark reminder. They're more comforting.
Soothing.
And it's nice to have a better energy in my room than there has been.


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment