Saturday, August 31, 2019

Fish Friends

I ended up buying more fish today after work.
As I've been aching to get some more smaller fish back into my 125 gallon fish tank because all the fish I have recently acquired are the larger varieties.
And I wanted more smaller fish.

So I decided to venture into trying guppies again.
As I tried them once back in the early beginnings of my tank....only to have them die quickly. 

But the tank is older.
Hopefully a bit more established.
And the Red Tuxedo Guppies I've been watching for like the past couple of weeks have been doing really good. None of them have died and they're all happy and thriving.
So I took a risk and bought seven of them to place in my tank to see how they do.

*Fingers crossed* That this time around they live.
Though if they don't, then that definitely establishes that I shouldn't put guppies in the big tank anymore. 

We'll see. 

I also ended up adding in another Angelfish
As I was down to one, and I didn't want her to get lonely after her mate died.
And the one I got was being all aggressive to the others in the tank at work.
So I was hoping that he'd be okay with being in the big tank.
So far....the two of them tend to be ignoring each other.

Which makes sense because the new angelfish is like half the size of my current angelfish. *shakes head* lol He looked so big at work, but I'd forgotten how big my current one actually is. 

*fingers crossed* They do well together. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment