Thursday, August 22, 2019

Nom Nom Sugar

So, I'd just woken up from like a 2 hour nap.
Which is something I haven't really done in like...two months or so?
I've been keeping my naps shorter like 15-30 minutes most of the time because I've been wanting to write and focus on that and haven't been as...tired tired.

But I felt like I should probably take a longer nap today because I could afford to do so as I can stay up late if I want to. 

In any case.
2 hours later I woke up again,
And checked my phone.
And noticed that there was a random email from Crumbl. A popular cookieshop in the area that has recently (like just last year) opened a location near us.

So for funsies I checked what cookies they were offering this week.
-As they sell six different types of cookies, but only 2 stay the same each week. The other four vary by the week.

And in this weeks' line up?

Was SeaSalt and Nutella.

Which was a cookie that my manager introduced me to last year around Octoberish? 
As he brought a bunch of them for the store.
And it was delicious and I delightful and I loved it!
Like I don't usually go for nutella but in a freshly baked cookie?
It's the best!

And I hadn't had that cookie in like...a year.

So I dragged my roommates out of the house and off we went adventuring to get ourselves fresh baked cookies.

And the Nutella cookie was just as delicious as I remembered! Ahh.
So good.

I may go grab another one after work on Saturday because it probably won't be around next week. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment