Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Dreams Come True

So the past handful of weeks, I've been posting chapters from a fic that I wrote.
And like....I've kinda just been standing back flabbergasted at the response my story is getting.

Like it's the second longest one I've written at 11 chapters. 

But I didn't expect it to gain as much traction as it has.
I mean...I've gained like 200 more followers since I've started posting the story.

And it's...crazy.
So crazy to see how popular it's getting.
So popular.

Like on a Word Document I have like a page and a half of people asking to be tagged when I update the next chapter. O.o 

But like it's been fun too.
Fun to see how many people are loving the story and commenting on it and calling me....well calling me amazing. Heh lol. 

So it's been fun!

But then like, last night, one of the popular bloggers I follow....followed me back.
And read my story.

(I had a couple other popular bloggers follow me too for this story which is crazy. Like. What?! You're following me?!) 

But this particular blogger is an artist.
One of my favorite artists for the fandom I write for because GAH. Their art is soooo amazing!
Words can't describe it I just love their style.

And I wake up this morning to see that they've read all the story that I've had posted so far.
And they sent me a link to an ask they got asking if they would be interested in drawing for my fic because the person following them had noticed them reblogging my story....

And the artist was like "Maybe....if Sarnic's alright with a more angsty version. Because I love this! But I tend to make things angsty." 

Like....
YES.
Can you imagine?! Like my favorite artist in the fandom drawing artwork for MY story?! It's just....my brain can't comprehend it.

So I was like "I am totally okay with this!" 

Because I have secretly been hoping that a popular artist would read my story and love it and draw art for it.

AND IT HAPPENED!!

AHHHH!!!

They sent me the finished product and it. Is. GLORIOUS!

I could barely focus at work (because I got the notification that they'd posted it while I was at work)

AND I LOVE IT!!
I'm so excited.
So very excited!

I just can't even....ahhhh I love it! 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment