Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A Different Hairstyle

I'm usually a creature of habit.
Where I tend to keep to the same routines and same hairstyles and such, because sometimes even small changes can stress me out if I...idk think too much on it? 
So it's rare for me to do anything with my hair beyond pull it back in a low pony-tail when I get to work.

Like I usually have it down when I come into the building, but once I put my stuff away and am clocked in, I pull my hair back because it's long enough that it would just get in the way if I didn't do 'something' with it. 

But I don't alter that hairstyle much, because often different pressure on my head can cause headaches...which aren't fun to deal with at work. So I do what I can to keep that pressure from forming. 

In any case.
Today I had taken a shower before my shift, as I was scheduled a closing shift. 

And it was mostly dry by the time I got to work. Which meant I could pull it back without creating a large kink in my hair with having it pulled back while wet. 

But instead of my usual low ponytail that rests against the back of my neck.
I decided to let my curls take a more visible role today and pulled my hair back in a high ponytail.
As that is a hairstyle that I do quite often....when I'm home and just want my hair off my face and my neck.

And I was feeling relaxed enough at work, that it didn't seem too stressful to pull my hair in such a hair style for my shift.

Surprisingly I was able to keep my hair up the entire time.
The last time I attempted it, I'm pretty sure I pulled my hair back down into a low pony tail within a couple of hours.

But it is rather amusing to slightly alter my hair.
As my coworkers kept commenting on it.
Like "What's the occasion" variety of comments and "How pretty it looks" like that.

It was kinda fun.
Like wasn't doing anything special. Just felt like wearing my hair differently today is all.

I may try doing it more in the future.
We'll see. 

Depends on how prone to headaches changing how I wear my hair makes me. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment