Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Buying Fireworks

I swear I've bought fireworks before.
But if I have...methinks it was at like the grocery store.
Just one of those ones you can pick up on the way out to the checkout stand.
I don't quite remember going to any fireworks stands to buy fireworks.
Though I see them everywhere this time of year.
And maybe as a kid I went to a couple with my parents. 
But buying my own fireworks?
From a stand?

Today may have been my first time doing so.

As my family is having a big fireworks celebration this year because my favorite tradition of going to the golf course fireworks above Daddoo's house was canceled this year for covid.
So we're buying fireworks to have our own evening show.

Like we usually buy fireworks and have our own fireworks anyways.
But this is the first year where all the kids are pitching in to buy some.

And so after I got off work today, I ventured across the way to the fireworks stand that recently appeared there. 

And yah.
it's an adventure buying fireworks.
Mostly because I have no idea what any of these do.

They really should have them labeled in some recognizable manner.

But I got a combination of ground fireworks and aerial fireworks.
And whew.

They get expensive sooo quickly. 
Especially with the aerials. 

Though at the same time....the stand I went to was doing a buy one get one free sale.
Soooo
Yah.

I probably spent waaaay too much money there.
But at the same time, I'm not getting my big traditional fireworks show at the golf course.
So I figured I could buy some more expensive ones.

Hopefully they're worth it. 

Guess we'll see in a couple of days when the family meets up to light them up.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment