Sunday, July 12, 2020

Chillin?

It's one of those frustrating days.
Where I have the time to just chillax and work on writing....
Only to find that somehow I've just...wasted the day away.
With barely any writing done.

Which I suppose means that I'm just too...jittery?? To be able to relax and focus.
It kinda feels like...well having only one day off between work shifts makes it difficult to want to do more than just relax and sleep the day away.
Like two days off? 
You can have a lazy day and a more productive day.
One day off in a row?
Yah not so much.

And it's frustrating.
Because I want to write.
I want to get projects done.
I just can't get settled enough to do so. 

*exhales* 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment