Tuesday, July 7, 2020

A New Calico

There was a large ryukin goldfish in the tanks today when I came into work.

Compared to the others usually found in that thank, this goldfish was like...twice the size of the others.
So looked gianormous...even though the goldfish is much smaller than most of the goldfish in my own tank. 

But with it's shorter fins and larger body. This calico goldfish stood out. 

And I felt bad for it in a way.
As I could easily picture someone wanting the goldfish and putting it in a tank that's too small for it.
Plus the goldfish was rather cute.
Swimming about with it's short fins with so much spunk. 

I couldn't let him go to another.

So as soon as I was off work...I bought myself a new little buddy. 
Along with some pearl danios to increase my school since I only had two before.

But it's been fun, watching my new goldfish buddy swim about his nice large 125 gallon tank.
Lol I don't think the other goldfish quite know what to think of the new one. 

Or any of the other fish really lol.

The new goldfish is kinda just zooming all over the placce.

^^;; Definitely think it's loving the new home. XD 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment