Sunday, November 14, 2010

@_@

@_@..............

....just.....just give me....a minute to recover.....

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

*shakes head*
Okay. Now i can talk :)

Driving.....driving in rain....Is not fun.
O.o its also strange.

With it pouring down like no other....driving in rain....seems kind of crazy.
No I correct myself It IS crazy.
I knew there might be a problem when I had a hard time seeing the lines in the city streets, sooo
On the highway....yah it was nerve wracking.
O.o People drive crazy there.
You'd think with the rain pouring buckets on the car that everyone would be driving ten or twenty miles below the speed limit.
Ha.
Haha
No.
It was the speed limit...no going over or under it. The cars kept to the speed limit.....
If the rain was moderately heavy. If it got heavy heavy...well They sped up O.o If the rain became lighter....that's when they'd slow down.
O.O
Yah....I don't understand it....well I kind of do.
Driving through it. I had my eyes on the car lights of the car in front of me because I couldn't really see the lines in the road. When the rain got heavy I found myself speeding up...
Why? I think its the concept of...."Its going to painful so might as well do it fast." lol.
If we only drive a little faster, we'll get through the heavier parts of the rainstorms quicker and then we'll be safe...well as safe as you can be when the cars are throwing up trails of rain, and you're being blinded....then when the rain doesn't seem as heavy we can relax a little more.

Another thing I noticed.....
Overhead street lights.
So Do Not Help.
It makes it worse in a sense on wet roads, having overhead lights shining down from above. They just put a slight glare on the road making it harder to see the dotted white lines.
Yet...when the lights came from the side, like from the big parking lot of a car dealer...I could see the lines pretty well. From overhead...not so much.
I think they need to rethink the line system on the roads....maybe paint them a glow in the dark color....like yellow...or green maybe red...something that will show up in the rain when the roads are slick with rainwater and the lights from above make it hard to see just the plan white lines.

Needless to say....In heavy rain...I do not want to drive lol.
lol From the outside I might have appeared cool and unruffled to my passengers, but on the inside I was screaming "We're going to die we're going to die we're going to die!!" haha. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment