Friday, November 5, 2010

Eye can do it! Eye can do it!!

Romans 8: 24-28

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope; for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Vision, its kind of an interesting concept. Two eyes, one image. If you close one eye, half the image disappears. and Visversa.
Yet, it is possible for one eye to 'carry' the other.
Some eyes don't have perfect vision. One eye might see better then the other.
Yet put the eyes together and you see pretty good.
But if one eye puts in too much effort.....the whole caboodle starts to falter. Muscle tension is felt. Headaches may appear.  Your eyes might get tired.

For the longest time my left eye has been 'carrying' my right eye. -Longest meaning since my vision started going bad.....

I've basically always seen better with my left eye...or seen further. Perhaps its because I'm left handed lol. Yet, I think the past year or so my right eye has started doing more of the work.
I went to the eye doctor today....and my left eye was 'spasaming' enough that the doctor needed to give my eye a 'relaxative' to make the pupils dilate so that he could get a better picture of what my vision actually was at.
(Its kind of weird staring in a mirror and not having your pupils grow smaller...they just stay big.....lol if I were a vampire I might say "I need blood!!" :P haha.)
Poor left eye. I don't think it likes being the 'weaker' of the eyes. But I think its overworked itself.
lol I just picture somebody with a nervous tick and a crazed smile saying "No! I can't do it! I'm fine! I don't need a break!! I can! I can! I can.......
Hopefully some readjustments to my contacts will allow the left eye to have a more relaxed work pace so that it can get some rest and begin to focus some more. :)
At least my right eye was willing to step up to the plate to try and lessen the load on the left eye. :) Such good team workers they are....even if the left eye doesn't want to admit it ;) haha.

....so what does the scripture reference have to do with the eye reference?
No idea.....I just thought they went together :) lol.
(Seen....not seen.....make intersession, helpeth infirmities....yah...)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment