Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soup and Cereal

Rambling rambling rambling thoughts twisting turning all along.
Swishing twirling spinning words make you see what was not heard.
Down we go and high or low
There is freedom indigo

                             -S.N.D

Spoons.
I don't really like them.
You may look at me weirdly, but I don't like them.
I much prefer using forks.
Spoons.
I have too many spoons and not enough forks.
You may wonder how I can eat things that require a spoon...without a spoon.
Well the first solution is....that I don't use a spoon lol.
The second would be I don't eat the foods requiring a spoon.
Because Milk is not a favorite flavor of mine I don't eat cereal...so no spoon needed.
Soup is much the same way....if I do drink soup i might use bread, or just sip it from the bowl, or use a fork.
It depends on the thickness with soup. The ChickenEnchiladaChili is considered a soup, but I eat that with a fork until the fork is useless, then I use bread.
Chili I don't use a spoon....I use Frito's to eat it :)
Ice cream I usually eat with a fork....
Why am I so against spoons?
I think perhaps its the shape.
Some spoons can be quite narrow (no wider then a fork really) and I like those spoons.
But others...they're so round and deep...I feel like I make more of a mess lol. I have to fit my mouth weirdly to those wide bottom mouthed spoons. *shudders* I'm not sure how to 'properly' use those spoons without making myself look silly lol ;)
I prefer forks much more lol :)


(and btw the poem above has nothing to do with the spoons :) It was a random way to get my brain thinking)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment