Saturday, November 27, 2010

PoppitCorn

Do you ever have a tendency to add in extra sillybles to your words? Or mayhaps you drop a couple letters in a word or change words around?

Sometimes I add in syllables to words.
Like:
Politics.
Sometimes I pronounce it "Pol-li-ti-kits"

Maybe that's why I liked Megamind. Because he would do the same thing.
Poppit Corn. (popcorn)
Melancony  (melancholy.)
Revahnge (Revenge)
Shool        (School.)

Sometimes I think its just fun to pronounce things differently to see how other people react to it.

Most of the time they correct you. "You mean politics?"
"It's revenge and tis best served cold."

Or else they just look at you blankly wondering what word you're actually trying to use lol.

Other times its combining words
Mayhaps -is a combination of Perhaps and Maybe.
Experior- I think that was a combination of Superior and Excellent...I don't remember anymore lol.
Anywho- Its a combination....of Anyway and...something that has Who in it lol.

Anywho :)
Do you have any fun ways to pronounce words?
I think the area we have most creative liberty is when reading books. With strange names lol.
Often times I end up dropping or adding syllables to the names.....so when i end up trying to talk about a name you encounter different variations. lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment