Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Disconnect

There is one annoying thing about doing these blogs...
And that is....
Often times I think of great ideas to talk about on my blog...
But when I get to the actual website, ready to type!!......
The thought has faded from memory.
>.< So annoying.
So I sit...thinking...."What did I want to write about?"
Because I knew there was something to write about....but now its not there lol.
Then....after I post for the day...
The thought pops back in my head and I feel hitting myself. "That's what I wanted to write about! Gah!"
Then I wait for the next day to post the thought....and some other thought comes to mind that I find I want to talk about more....so often times I have a storage of "I could do this or that or talk about those" but when I need one...Its not there lol. :)

Its kind of like that idea of "I'm placing my keys on the counter. I will remember this!" and two minutes later you're like "Where did I put my keys?!?! I know I put them somewhere. I know I did and I wanted to remember where...but now I don't remember!"

I wonder why our brains do that.
Its almost like there is a disconnect where we make the mental note to remember something, but accidentally wrote it with a dry erase marker instead of a permanent one and it got erased. Perhaps the subconscious/multi other thoughts going through our heads took precedence to us remembering what we wanted to say/write/or put something and we have to go 'hunting' through our brain -repeating actions and/or word paths- that will build the connection to what we wanted to remember.
Sometimes it doesn't work, other times it does...after we find/remember what we wanted to remember/find then we remember how we got to the path. lol.

Disconnect.
Mayhaps our brains are just playing games with us. lol :) Getting a little enjoyment. We're playing with ourselves, sometimes at inconvenient times....okay most of the time its inconvenient.
lol Perhaps we should take the time to talk to ourselves and appreciate our awesome brain powers.
And maybe things will stay remembered and known when we want them to. :) hehe

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment