Monday, November 15, 2010

When I wake up

In the Dark of the Night
I was tossing and turning
I couldn't focus,
Ideas, Dreams overflowing my thoughts...

And then...I woke up ;) lol

Do you ever have dreams....where upon waking up from them,
they stay in your thoughts throughout the next day or so.

Why would a dream resonate so strongly with you....that the images, ideas, feelings found in the dream would stay with you when you awoke?

Especially when the dream had no real connection with events of real life....
at least not that I know.

Its strange really, dreams....
I usually can remember my dreams. Some become ideas for stories, others I remember for their....strangeness. But when the dream influences how I feel for the next day....that's something to remember. Perhaps its a warning in disguise, to tread warily, be careful...or else get to work or something lol.

How could a dream about catching turtles and frogs stick so strongly in my mind....
Who knows...
I often think that it takes my brain two or three days to comprehend what I see before those images find their ways into my dreams. In some very cool thrilling ways sometimes lol :) But also with some interesting meanings as well.

Dreams....why do they stay with you?

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment