Friday, November 12, 2010

The Sound of Music

With the speed of light I strip the keys
Avoiding all mine enemies
Music heard from all around
And yet I come upon you without a sound.
A light hop there A quick step here
And expectation wanders near.
Until you see my plan unfulfilled
No music will sound as I am killed
But then, happy day.
I'll make my escape away
So the music can play once more
Until I once again knock on your door.

                                           -S.N.D.

I think what makes a movie good.....that makes you want to see it again and again.
Is the fact that the person moves with, or interacts with the music, that only the audience can hear. :)
Its fun that way, when a person steps to a beat.
I think it draws you into the movie more.
And makes it more likeable :)
Like......MEGAMIND!! :) Its very likeable ^^;;;;
(yes I saw it again. haha)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment