Saturday, November 6, 2010

Megamind

I have a strange obsession with movies. At least the recent ones I've seen.
And I'm not really sure why....
Perhaps its because I just happen to go see obsession worthy movies.
Or I'm just generally movie deprived...haha.
Yet I seem to get more obsessed with 'cartoon' movies then with real life movies.
I think it goes back to that -its the only movie I've seen recently that is new and good idea lol.
It started back with Princess and the Frog. I watched it with a friend last year when it came out on video (didn't see it in theatres)
I thought it was good enough to go out and buy the movie the next day so I could re-watch it.
Then How to Train your Dragon came out in Theatres.....I think i saw it twice, but I've watched it multiple times since its come out on DVD.
Perhaps I just like the overall message of the story. They both deal with the 'underdog' becoming successful. Plus there are many many quotable lines :) Funny scenes, and just overall cool epicness :) lol
Megamind has now become another movie to obsess over lol.
I just love the general idea of the movie.
I won't go into detail for those who haven't seen it yet....:)
But it is AWESOME! lol. I've seen it twice now. :)
And I love the message, the scenes, the attention to detail of how everything looks almost lifelike :)
Its a great fun family movie that has unexpected twists and turns throughout it. :)
I think maybe this movie has caught my fancy because the evil villain -megamind- is sooo likeable lol. He's like a kid, but evilly smart, very fashionable and conscious of his 'presentation' of being evil. :)
He's willing to keep being bad....even when being bad...well its not good lol. :) He's good at being bad, but never really in defeating the good guys. :)
;) but that's what makes this fun isn't it?
Without opposition how are you supposed to learn from your mistakes and better yourself?
If you haven't already I suggest you go check out Megamind. :) It got two thumbs up from me :) :) :)

Needless to say....its going to be a looooonnnggggg wait for it to come out on DVD :I

Until you next read these words;
I"ll be watching Megamind Trailers..... ;) lol *ahem* I mean...the leaves...I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

1 comment:

  1. Bwua ha ha. I love your farewell. lol
    It really was a good show though. Especially that part where--and then--ah! But I can't say it. Don't want to post any spoilers. It is good though.

    ReplyDelete