Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Hour I Give

An Hour I give, an Hour I take away.

Fall has been a favorite season of mine for a while now,
And besides the fact that I can wear longer sleeves and enjoy stepping through crunchy leaves,
is Daylight Savings.
When we gain an extra hour until our body clocks get us back on schedule.
Its much better then in the Spring when we loose an hour. Bleck.

I was taught a saying by my mom to help me remember which way the hours go when spring and fall come.

In the Spring you Spring forward
In the Fall you Fall back.

It kind of came upon my unexpectedly this year....I think I'm still used to the time changing in October, not November....but at least it wasn't Spring when the hour comes sooner then expected instead of later lol :)

But it is something to think upon....what did you do today in your extra hour?
Same old same olds or something special?
What would you take out of your day when you loose that hour next Spring?


Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment