Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Weekend

Weekends.
Weekends at home...
Are not productive for doing homework.
I don't know why I try to plan to do homework when I visit home....lol
I end up getting busy and not doing anything I planned to do...and end up doing it all on Monday before class.
Yet I have so much fun being home that I don't really care if I have to do my homework last minute :) lol. Its nothing that a little fast writing won't fix. :P lol.
And I get to go hyper and crazy for a couple of days ;) lol.
Friends...always fun :)
But homework...homework suffers where Friends are involved :)
Poor homework. lol.
But friends aren't around everyday...and homework is :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the Day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment