Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scripture Answers

Off and on for the past couple of weeks, after reading my scriptures, I will close up the book and then flip it open to a random page and pick a random verse and read it to see what it says.

Why did I/am I doing this? Well....I keep getting told in Institute and Church meetings that we can receive answers from the Lord through studying the scriptures....so I decided to try it out by flipping open to a random page to see what is said. :)

Sometimes the verse will just be something totally random....having no application whatsoever.

But othertimes the verse I read will be really helpful. :) Giving me comfort about questions I have, or they give me ideas on what I need to change...

And sometimes the verse will be a bit of a reprimand to say :Hey Sarnic...don't do that. And I'd be like :S Sorry!!! I shouldn't have done that, now I know that i know I shouldn't have done that I won't do that....

but yah....it has been rather interesting to just flip to a random verse to see what advice I can receive from those pages. :) They've been helpful more often then not, and I find it kind of fun. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in my house (again...)
But it wasn't my house it was a new house....that had characteristics of my Grandma's house (my mom's parent's house) And we'd all basically claimed our rooms.
I remember my brother having the 'book guest room' but it used to be the grandparents room...but it actually had a bunch of living room aspects to it.
Anyway...I had a room in a 'different wing of the house." kinda like the basement..but not. And I thought I could go through a secret passageway to get from the part of the house I was in to the part of the house my brother was in. so I went from my room to the bedroom next to mine....and there was no passage way out of there. :( I ended up having to go to the basement...I think in order to access the secret passageway..or else the passages between bedrooms were only on my brother's side of the house. (I remember him laying on a bean bag sac being rather lazy)

****
My sister and a tall man went into this grocery store.
They walked up to the counter...it was a jewelry counter.
And the man swiped a golden bracelet (it had a lot of circular disk coins on it...so it was rather valuable)

And when the footage of this heist was gone over....they couldn't decide if the man had hit the sales woman before grabbing the bracelet or else just grabbed the bracelet and took off.

They got two other items...one was tubeshaped...the other boxshaped....
And they exited the store...without paying.

My sister and I pushed the cart out to our green car, but some how it had gotten buried in a snow bank...apparently it had snowed alot while we were in the store.
So the car was completely covered in snow...except the hood and a bit of the tires. So I could see those, and there was a lock (similar to a keyhole of an old door lock) shape where the keyhole to unlock the car door was imprinted in the snow. So I stuck my car key in there, unlocked the door and opened it up....Only to have a whole bunch of the snow fall into the car. So I had to scoop that out hurriedly (we were on the run.) and I was getting ready to throw everything in then drive away...

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
And I became myself again.

Extra Info.
In real life I do have a green car....I dreamt about our car. :)
Though its rather odd that I thought I was driving in the dream.....because the door I opened in the dream was the passenger door. not the driver's door. And I remember the driving wheel being in its usual spot...so unless the wheel could move....it was extremely odd that I thought I could drive from the passenger seat....

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment