Monday, February 28, 2011

LuvDaLearnin

I love to learn.
I seriously do.
Perhaps that is why I do well in school.....learning wise.
I just enjoy intaking new information.
Seriously.
I love to learn.
But....just as seriously...I hate having to apply my knowledge to tedious homework assignments...
So while I might get this sense of hypernatic happier excitement butterflies in the stomach of funfilled anticipation whenever I start reading something that grabs my interest.

Its amazing how those happy fun fillings disappear...when I have to apply what I learned to a homework assignment. Especially a tedious difficult one that tries my patience time and time again.

If only I could go through school and just learn...without the homework/presentation/assignments that suck away outside of school time.
Then..methinks I'd be pretty happy.

But for now. I"ll just content myself with learning and enjoying what I'm learning....and work on trying to keep that positive happy attitude...when things start to pile up around me and the homework assignments start to gang up and call out for my attention and it feels like my hours of free time are dwindling to just homework time or school time or sleep time....yah...
I just need to tell myself.
I signed up for this..
Why?
Because I love to learn :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment