Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sniffles

Its amazing what happens when life becomes stressful.
Suddenly everything halfway seems to be working against you.
The body shuts down and you get sick
Which causes you more stress because everything you need to get done...
doesn't seem likely to get done because of how miserable you feel already.
I mean...homework just adds to misery. ;) lol.
But somehow...even with everything seemingly going against me...
It all works out in some way.
Not in all ways. But everything eventually gets done.
Or you find breaks and such that help you out more then getting things done.
But never the less.
A body in rebellion...is irritating.
Hopefully we can come to a truce soon. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Spongebob had gone crazy.
And all of BikiniBottom was suffering. The Pineapple, Squidwards house, and Patrick's house all seemed to be withering up, rotting there under the sea.
And I was trying to fix it up.
It was alot like the storyline of "The Nightmare before Christmas"
Where I was running around trying to fix everything that spongebob was messing up.
And at the end of the day.
I sat down on the bench and my boyfriend was there. And he....wasn't happy.
Why?
I hadn't given him a kiss....
Which was strange because he was holding a giant present shaped like a pair of lips....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away
and I became myself again.
And that
is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment