Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good Intentions

I always intend to do things around the house.
You know...to clean up.
Take out the Garbage.
Do the Dishes.
Do the Laundry.


But somewhere along the way my intention...never really is realized.
I have a high tolerance level for....things not getting done.
And by the time I get to the point of "Yes I'll go clean that."
Its already been cleaned or finished by someone else with a lower "dirtyness tolerance"


Methinks I need to keep more aware of the state of my living place.
And not get  so distracted by other things....
That way...everyone is happy.
And I don't feel guilty for not cleaning....


Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream


I was in the old west.
And this guy....older, dark haired, mustache, grizzly was chasing me and one other person.
We were running around an old western town, particularly a mansion.


At one point I realized I was chewing gum...it was green and I wanted it out of my mouth.
But it wasn't coming out. I'd pull and tug at it and pieces of it would just stay in there.
It got rather annoying.


I was in this conference/movie theatre. Where alot of people were watching a football game and cheering. My husband and son were there. I had a necklace around my neck, and my son had one around his neck as well. it was a very small green heart. We were there so that my husband (typical football fan looking person) could win something.
Fast forward a few years
and my son is a teenager and the heart around his neck is bigger.
We're at another conference showing a big football game on the movie theatre
And we were there and it got ot the point where my son was like "I only come here because I want to be with dad for the reward." And I was like "No he's taking me with him on the reward."
And when we asked him...who he was taking.
And he was like "Oh...well I thought neither of you were really into this, so I spent it all by myself a while back."


Then I was myself leaving the conference and I had my cat Flare in my arms. She kept trying to escape as we checked out the different jewelry homemade items for sell outside the conference. And I was trying to keep her in my jacket so she'd be safe and not escape...and so the wrong people wouldn't see her.


And then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again.


Extra Info....
It seems like whenever I chew Green bubblegum....it gets stuck on my teeth.


And that
is why the fox never came home. :)


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment