Monday, March 7, 2011

Popup People

Out of the blue
They call to you
With a ding or a buzz
perhaps a flashing of light.
A person came out of the night.
In a whirl of colors
You focus on them.
And wonder,
Where they had been your friends.
           -S.N.D

I always find it somewhat interesting to randomly get a call or a text or an IM from somebody I haven't talked to in forever and a year.

Often they contact me because they need something. Usually its information, or just a wall to sound against.
Othertimes they seem to start talking to me at an ideal moment.
When...I probably didn't realize I needed to hear someone's voice.
But I actually did, and they managed to calm me. Or distract me for at least a little while.

I have to be grateful for their distractions...because it can give me a break from doing something tedious.
lol.
Still though I wonder....
Why did you choose to randomly talk to me?
I hope I was able to help them in some way in return.
I must somehow...because I still get those random conversations. :)
Which can be fun.
I would suggest that I should somehow get more random conversations between random people started...
but then that would become a normal part of my life.
And not so random.
So I should treasure those moments where I get to talk to people I haven't talked to in a while.
Because somehow or another, we probably are helping each other. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream.

I was on the run. Me and my 6 month old babe. There was another family. Parents and an infant child (my cousins) We had to get away. So that we wouldn't get hurt.

.....there was more to this dream....but it faded from my mind once I moved from horizontal to vertical.

And that
is why the fox never came home. :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment