Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thought o'da Day

I had this random thought today.
And I decided to share it with you. :)

If most girls want guys to be "Tall, Dark, and Handsome."
Do most guys want girls to be "Petite, Blonde, and Pretty?"

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was more before this point....
but....
The kittens were hungry. They were so cute, black and white and puny.
So I grabbed them some catfood...but apparently I didn't have a container.
I thought I had it in my hands...
but for some reason I stuffed the catfood in my mouth.
So my hands would be free.
I walked outside
and somebody called to me.
I gave them the "one minute" signal
and went out the gate to the driveway to the cat food bowl that was by the grape fence next to the neighbors house. And I bent over the bowl and let the catfood fall out of my mouth.
I managed to fill the bowl up to overflowing.
I straightened and looked at the person and smiled for some reason proud that I could hold so much and then I got into the car...

and the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

Extra Info.
There was a whole lot more to this dream....I had my Uncle S and Aunt S and their kids in my dream as well as the family friend B.K. as well as my family.
There was also a scene where I was in a....clockshop...toyworkers shop trying to get....a screwdriver? Some toy or something...I don't know. It was reminiscent of a Rugrats scene....

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D

1 comment:

  1. My advice; don't dye your hair. Not that you would for conformities sake, but still.

    ReplyDelete