Tuesday, March 15, 2011

7th

I did it again.
Got too confident in myself and what happens....
Yep....I messed up.

For my Dance class we were required tonight to go to a Dance Lab
Where we basically had to compete
by dancing a routine we learned in our Dance class.

My first time up....well it was purely nerve wracking....because I'd never really danced in front of an audience before. lol My partner and I ended up messing up slightly...but we were just like:
"Whew glad that's over! Lets just assume that we didn't pass onto the next round...so if we do...well its a nice surprise." :D
And surprise of surprises
Apparently the judge looked at us when we were doing the routine correctly
and so we passed onto the next round! WOOT! :)

So my partner and I once again went out onto the dance floor.
And we danced amazingly well!! :D
I think it was because the pressure of 'first dance' was off
and more people were calling out my number cheering for us.
And I dunno....but we danced sooo well.

I really thought we were probably going to get a callback again.
And we did!
And that's when the Yellow monster of pride.....got in the way.
The third dance....well.....we lost the groove lol :)
i think it was because we started off from a different side then we had the last two dances.
Needless to say....the judge looked at us when we messed up....sooooo
we didn't make the final round of dancing for our routine. :)
Oh well. :) we had fun lol :)
And so I received 7th place!

Not...literally. They only had 6 couples in the final round. :) lol
But its  more fun to say "We got 7th!"
And it ends the evening off in a positive light :)

And I don't really wish I advanced further. :)
Because if I had...I would have gotten even more overconfident...
and probably would have ended up dancing rather badly lol :)
It was just a moment to have fun. :)
And it was worth the stubbed toes to have it :D lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

*Note:  Post was completed at 1:51 am of March 16, time reset to March 15, 11:58 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment