Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Pinpoint of Light

Do you ever feel like you've dug yourself a hole?
And you stop digging for a moment.
Put the shovel in the dirt and look up and wonder.
"How will I ever get out of here?"
As you stare up to the tiny pinpoint of sunlight above you.

Yah...That's how I'm feeling right now.
I have dug myself a hug hole.
And I'm in the bottom.
About to make the attempt to climb out.

Now...I know I will get out eventually.
I always do.
But at the moment. With so many assignments and tests staring me in the face.
I'm seriously questioning.....why I ever decided to take so many classes at one time.
Because there comes a week or two...every semester...
Where everything comes crashing down on my head at once.
But somehow...I make it through...all in one piece....maybe a little sleep and fun deprived.
But still in one piece. :)

But for now....I'm looking up at the sky.
Wondering.
"How will I get back to the surface?"

Until you next read these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My sister had been kidnapped by a crazy old woman.

My dad and I had to go find her.

We went into this shack and found my sister tied up in chains to a chair.
And she had a giant metal birdcage over her head along with the chains.

I went over and took of the metal cage around her head.
(to help her breathe....or something....which is weird...since it was a cage...not a box)

And then we talked to the old woman....

Somehow I ended up being the one being thrown in jail. Because of a crime I 'committed'
It was like a cross between a jail and an apartment...so it was a jail made to look like an apartment.
And inside....was Draco. Draco Malfoy.
The enemy.
But as time passed in the jail cell we became friends.
And we were planning to escape. Because my 'execution' was coming up.

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again.

And that is why the fox never came home.

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment