Monday, March 28, 2011

Clock the Watch

The other day I decided to buy another watch.
Because I have this tendency...to break my watches in such a way.
Where I end up having to get a new one.
So I went to this place, where they were selling good looking watches for $6.
And I found a couple I liked.
And I just couldn't choose between them.
So i got both watches.
And thought to myself :Sweet! Two watches for $12!!
Only yesterday...I decided to wear one of those watches....
and what do you know...
one of them already has a dead battery.
:S Oops.
:( So I have a newly useless watch on my hands.
And I have no idea what to do with it.
I'm halfway considering figuring out how to take it apart.
And putting in a new battery from an older watch I have that is useless because the band broke.
And seeing if that works.
But first I need to figure out how to take the watch apart without damaging it, or loosing any of the pieces.
lol, but I have to just shake my head at myself.
For not thinking to look at the watch to make sure it was ticking its little ticker before buying it.
Sometimes...I can be really oblivious.
Or just really greedy.
I mean...did I actually have to buy two watches
when I still had a perfectly good watch to wear on my wrist right now?
No. No I didn't.
I need to learn to make decisions, let go of greed. And just buy one. :) lol.
Lesson learned....for the moment. I'll see what happens the next time I need to go buy something.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream.
Its funny compared to yesterdays dream of intense detail...I can't remember anything really from the dream I had last night, only that it was similar in style to the dream I wrote yesterday.
I guess that's what happens when you can sleep in as late as you want one day, and you have to get up early the next. :)
Dreams end up containing a lot less detail...if any at all.
There was something about holding hands. Being in each others arms....and it was blue tinged...I don't know.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment