Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Self-Critique

I've decided that having to analyze myself for school...
can be rather detrimental when I have to do it multiple times in a row
for multiple different classes.
It becomes rather depressing to have to explain why I made the mistakes I did.
Especially if my reasoning is rather lame and I know that its lame.
There are only so many ways I can say "I didn't study that. I forgot that. I didn't know I needed to know that" before I just want to throw a heavy object across the room and yell out: "Just give me an F!"
I haven't shouted yet. But having to analyze myself so often this semester.
is starting to wear on me.
And since most of the analyzing focuses on what I did wrong.
Its hard for me to find positive things about what I did do right.
Now, I know its good to critique yourself.
However, I agree with myself that its not good to critique too often.
Needless to say.
I'm trying to keep my spirits up.
And just continue to try to be easy going about the whole thing.
I will mess up. I will not get all the right answers.
But I'm doing the best I am in the moment.
I do need to better that 'in the moment' thinking. Especially for Anatomy XP bleck.
I just need to tell myself:
I am Awesome.
I am Awesome.
I am Awesome.
I am Awesome.

I can do it.
I can do it.
I can do it.
I can do it.

And then....at some point. I will get to be bright and totally prideful in my self critique ;) haha.
Because after all....I am Awesome. ;)

That's my story and I"m sticking to it. :)
I'm the unique me.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Dexter and Deedee

Dexter went from being small and puny to tall around my age and handsome with a deeper voice that was very becoming of him. He was proving some point to Deedee, before he became young again.

I was downstairs in the family room. And there was an annoying song playing. I went to turn it off...to find that I couldn't. I turned off and unplugged and messed with a bunch of switches trying my best to figure out where this awful music was coming from. I was getting to the point of believing that I was being haunted by a ghost...

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
And I became myself again.
And I realized...I was hearing my alarm going off in my dream. No wonder I couldn't turn off the music lol.

And that
Is why the fox never came home. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment