Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dread

It just begins to creep up on you.
A feeling
slowly of unease
of something not being right.
of a slight terror on the rise.
That something bad would happen.
That an item of importance has been forgotten.
That somehow you will fail.

This feeling of demise, of unease, of dread.

Has been creeping up on me all day.
And I think its because I will have to go back to the grind tomorrow.
To not having fun, to guiltily taking my relaxation time when I need it, even when I need to do six other things.
To again to feeling like I don't have enough hours in the day to complete something,
yet somehow in the end completing everything.

lol. Needless to say...I really wish that I had another week off of school.
That way I could relax, and feel like I am ahead of homework, instead of already behind
even though almost everything that needs to be done this week has been done.
Its just that feeling.
That bugs me.
And tenses me up.
And causing this last evening before the daily grind goes back into motion.
To be an unrelaxing one. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a chapel type thing with a bunch of other people.
But I was a....cucumber? a green veggie that was slightly round.
I left to change....idk what I wanted to change
and met up with a purply fruit vegetable girl as I was 'getting clean'
I came out much smaller then I had been...almost like a baby.
(the veggie body before had been the size of a football, now it was the size of a golf ball)
Some girls came in and started teasing the purple veggie girl.
And my sister came in and got very defensive as we walked back to the chapel to continue watching the movie.
And said that they couldn't be her friends anymore if they wouldn't treat us right.
They laughed it off and basically left.

And then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

And that
is why the fox never came home.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment